Welcome to the Creative Media Consortium website!
Student Edit Suite currently under construction in the Kaua’i CC Art2 building. Beginning Fall 2018, the suite will feature Video Editing, 3D Animation, Audio Mixing and Graphic Design capabilities.
This collaborative effort connects Creative Media students who have demonstrated benchmark skills with industry experts in Video Production, Photography, Graphics, Animation, Music Production, Event Technology and Website Technology.
Creative Media Honor students listed on this website consistently display the following skills:
- Use design elements and principles to create professional creative media projects.
- Skillfully and safely operate creative media equipment.
- Demonstrate mastery-level skills using creative media software applications.
- Practice professional, ethical and legal principles.
- Develop objectives for new projects and measure the effectiveness of completed projects.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.
Prospective clients are invited to complete the Online Project Request Form. Students who have the appropriate skills will be matched with the project and their contact information will be shared with the client.
Kaua’i CC’s Creative Media Degree Program receives fiscal resources from the University of Hawaii Academy for Creative Media System and offers students the opportunity to articulate seamlessly to a four year degree in Creative Media at UH West Oahu’s ACM program.
For more information, contact Stephen Watkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consortium Ground Rules
- The Creative Media Consortium is intended for students at Kaua’i Community College.
- Consortium members must be currently enrolled at Kaua’i CC, taking at least one, credited (full semester) course in any major or discipline.
- No Kaua’i CC employee or staff-member on any UH campus will receive any form of monetary compensation or will benefit in any way from referrals and projects received by the Creative Media Consortium.
- The Creative Media Consortium does not refer prospective clients to freelancers or previous students who have graduated.